Company Name Chamber of Advocate Naba Kumar Das (Senior Counsel) Calcutta High Court.
Dates Employed Sep 2010 – Present
Employment Duration 10 yrs 5 mos
Location Kolkata Area, India
• Efficient in drafting deed of sale, mortgage, gifts, wills.
• Efficient in advising clients and giving them legal advice.
• Efficient in maintaining diary of case status pending at various Courts and Tribunals.
• Wide experience of advocating in Supreme Court, High Court, Lower Court, District Consumer
Redressal Forum, Central Information Commission and State Information Commission.
• Responsible for extensive legal research on various cases before filling them at respective
• Successfully filed & moved complaints, appeals, revision petitions under sections 12, 17(1)
(a)(i), 21(a) (i)15,17(1)(b), 19, 21(b) of the Consumer Protection Act, 1986 at District
Consumer Disputes Redressal Forums, State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission,
National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission.
• Successfully filed &moved suit for damages, suit for declaration, suit for eviction, suit for
partition, suit for defamation,suit for divorce and other suits under Code of Civil Procedure
• Successfully filed and moved applications, petitions under sections 156(3), 125, 200, 438,
439,482 of the Code of Criminal Procedure,1973.
• Successfully filed and moved petitions, applications, appeals under section 12, 29 of the
Protection Of Women From Domestic Violence Act, 2005 & under section 138 of the
Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881.
• Successfully filed and moved appeals under section 374 of the Code of Criminal Procedure,
• Successful in negotiating out of court settlements.
• Successfully filed & moved legal documents and applications with the court and tribunal.
• Successful in advising clients at Civil Law, Criminal Law, International Commercial Arbitration,
Intellectual Property Law, Company Law, Family Law, International Law, European Union Law,
UK Immigration Law, Commercial Laws, Consumer Law, E Commerce Law, Cyber Law,